You have selected the Producing (Session 1) a I Gotta Do What?!! Hands-on Workshop membership level.
Session 1 (4 weeks) Will encompass development of your project with the goal to have a complete package suitable for helping you raise the funding for your film. In this hands on workshop you will learn about:
- Definition, Duties, and Responsibilities of being a Producer
- Relationship of Producer with all Talent, Craftsmen, and Departments
- Establishing your Production Company
- Finding / Creating that great script
- Breaking down and creating your shooting schedule.
- Creating your Film\'s Budget
- Writing/Creating Business Plan
- Basic Understanding of Legal Procedure and Legal Agreements
- Introduction to Copyright & Trademark for Business
- Movie Income and other Revenue Sources
- Movie Business Risk Factors
- Raising Funding / Finding Investors
- Introduction Crowdfunding
- Joint Venture or Co-Production/Co-Producing
You will receive, in addition to hands-on training in a group environment, a free life-time membership to igottadowhat.com (a $125 value), business plan templates, union rate books, budgeting templates, and a start on the road to your feature film.
The price for membership is $200.00 now.